Jamaica Secret River Tour Package
Come and let the lush jungle amaze you! Enjoy a wonderful jitney ride and take in all
the beauty of the natural scenery as you head towards our Secret River. There you can enjoy
a well-deserved relaxing stroll by walking on crystal clear waters. If you feel a little tired or blue,
we are sure that our Blue Hole will lift up your spirit and rejuvenate you, don’t forget to dive in!
Afterwards, don’t forget to try our delicious Jamaican buffet menu. Choose from a variety of local dishes
and get another taste of Jamaica.
Come and enjoy the best adventure park in Jamaica!
1-3 years old
the Jitney Tour
6-12 years old
13+ years old
Experience duration: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Additional activities (available for purchase on site).
- Dolphin Swim program.
- Lockers with a US $5.00 rental fee.
- Mud buggies or ATVs.
- Photos of the experiences.
- Bring a towel, a change of clothes, and cash.
- Please do not bring any valuable objects for this tour.
- We recommend to bring biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellant.
- A reservation is required for this tour.
- Foreign drinks or food are not allowed on the property.
- It is necessary to sign a waiver form for this program.
You can also buy
- A variety of snacks and beverages, including the world famous Red Stripe Beer or Blue on site.
- Jewelry, handcrafted items, and unique souvenirs at our shop.
- Lunch at our Garden Grill restaurant, as well as cool drink mixes at the Bar.
- Photos of each activity are available for sale on site.
- Children 1-12 years old must be accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children 13 years or older can participate alone.
- Children 6-12 years old pay Child Rate.
- Children 13 years or older pay Adult Rate.
Policy for expectant mothers
For security reasons, women with
3 months of pregnancy or
can participate in the Jitney Tour,
however, women with more than 3 months of pregnancy
cannot participate in any other tour, except for the
Flavours of Jamaica tour, where all pregnant women can
- Refunds do not apply on cancellations made 4 days before your program.
- All changes are subject to availability, on a 24 hours prior request.
- Partial or full cancellations are subject to a 10% bank administration fee.