Jamaica Rough Rider Tour
Buckle up! Feel the thrill of riding our Mud Buggies (2 seater) or our ATVs (1 seater) as you ride
through the jungle and discover the fantastic scenery. After such an adventurous ride, come by our
Secret River and be amazed at the beauty of its crystal clear refreshing waters, right on the heart
of the Jamaican tropical forests. In addition, feel life itself flowing through your body as you swim
in our Blue Hole! After having satisfied your need for adventure, be delighted by our Jamaican buffet
lunch and its delicious dishes at our restaurant.
Come and enjoy the best adventure park in Jamaica!
1-3 years old
the Jitney Tour
6-12 years old
13+ years old
Experience duration: 3 hours
- Additional activities (available for purchase on site).
- Dolphin Swim program.
- Lockers with a US $5.00 rental fee.
- Photos of the experiences.
- Bring a towel, a change of clothes, and cash.
- Please do not bring any valuable objects for this tour.
- It is mandatory to bring a license for the ATVs/Mud Buggy tour.
- We recommend to bring biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellant.
- A reservation is required for this tour.
- Foreign drinks or food are not allowed on the property.
- It is necessary to sign a waiver form for this program.
You can also buy
- A variety of snacks and beverages, including the world famous Red Stripe Beer or Blue on site.
- Jewelry, handcrafted items, and unique souvenirs at our shop.
- Lunch at our Garden Grill restaurant, as well as cool drink mixes at the Bar.
- Photos of each activity are available for sale on site.
- Children 1-12 years old must be accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children 13 years or older can participate alone, except for the ATVs/Mud Buggy tour.
- Children 6-12 years old pay Child Rate.
- Children 13 years or older pay Adult Rate.
- The minimum age for the ATVs/Mud Buggy tour is 6 years old.
Policy for expectant mothers
For security reasons, women with
3 months of pregnancy or
can participate in the Jitney Tour,
however, women with more than 3 months of pregnancy
cannot participate in any other tour, except for the
Flavours of Jamaica tour, where all pregnant women can
- Refunds do not apply on cancellations made 4 days before your program.
- All changes are subject to availability, on a 24 hours prior request.
- Partial or full cancellations are subject to a 10% bank administration fee.
- The ATV/Mud Buggy tour is physically demanding and not suitable for people with a heart, neck, back or any physical condition.