Yaaman Full Hundred All Inclusive
Enjoy an invigorating and thrilling ride
through the jungle on unique trails on one of our fun options, the mud buggies (2 seater)
or the ATVs (1 seater). After a muddy and splashy ride through the jungle, you can enjoy an
open carriage ride headed to our Secret River. There you can take a relaxing stroll or dive
in into our refreshing Blue Hole. Do you want more? When you feel peckish, ride again our open
carriage,enjoy the landscape and set course to the Prospect Estate Great House. Chef Irie will
kindly greet you and guide you through the process of
cooking an actual Jamaican meal, including our original Jamaican Jerk Chicken.
Come and enjoy the best adventure park in Jamaica!
1-3 years old
the Jitney Tour
6-12 years old
13+ years old
Experience duration: 5 hours
- Dolphin Swim program.
- Lockers with a US $5.00 rental fee.
- Photos of the experiences.
- Bring a towel, a change of clothes, and cash.
- Please do not bring any valuable objects for this tour.
- We recommend to bring biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellant.
- A reservation is required for this tour.
- Foreign drinks or food are not allowed on the property.
- It is necessary to sign a waiver form for this program.
You can also buy
- A variety of snacks and beverages, including the world famous Red Stripe Beer or Blue on site.
- Jewelry, handcrafted items, and unique souvenirs at our shop.
- Lunch at our Garden Grill restaurant, as well as cool drink mixes at the Bar.
- Photos of each activity are available for sale on site.
- Children 1-12 years old must be accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children 13 years or older can participate alone, except for the Flavours of Jamaica tour (Cooking tour) and ATVs/Mud Buggy tour.
- Children 6-12 years old pay Child Rate.
- Children 13 years or older pay Adult Rate.
- The minimum age for the Flavours of Jamaica tour is 8 years old.
Policy for expectant mothers
For security reasons, women with
3 months of pregnancy or
can participate in the Jitney Tour,
however, women with more than 3 months of pregnancy
cannot participate in any other tour, except for the
Flavours of Jamaica tour, where all pregnant women can
- Refunds do not apply on cancellations made 4 days before your program.
- All changes are subject to availability, on a 24 hours prior request.
- Partial or full cancellations are subject to a 10% bank administration fee.
- The ATV/Mud Buggy tour is physically demanding and not suitable for people with a heart, neck, back or any physical condition.