Flavours of Jamaica Tour
Enjoy your visit to the Great House where your cooking experience begins at1,100 ft
above sea level! Walk through the ornamental garden and see herbs and tropical plants while
being educated on the history of the Estate. Commence your cooking experience on the veranda
of this historic and majestic Georgian style Great House. Prepare Jamaican dishes such as jerk
chicken, festival, steamed callaloo, rice and peas, and enjoy your delicious meal with red wine or
fruit punch. This while overlooking the Caribbean Sea. Children must be 8 years or older to participate.
The cooking class and ingredients are included.
Come and enjoy the best adventure park in Jamaica!
1-3 years old
the Jitney Tour
6-12 years old
13+ years old
Experience duration: 1 hours and 30 minutes
- Additional activities (available for purchase on site).
- Dolphin Swim program.
- Lockers with a US $5.00 rental fee.
- Mud buggies or ATVs.
- Photos of the experiences.
- Bring a towel, a change of clothes, and cash.
- Please do not bring any valuable objects for this tour.
- We recommend to bring biodegradable sunscreen and mosquito repellant.
- A reservation is required for this tour.
- Foreign drinks or food are not allowed on the property.
- It is necessary to sign a waiver form for this program.
You can also buy
- A variety of snacks and beverages, including the world famous Red Stripe Beer or Blue on site.
- Jewelry, handcrafted items, and unique souvenirs at our shop.
- Lunch at our Garden Grill restaurant, as well as cool drink mixes at the Bar.
- Photos of each activity are available for sale on site.
- Children 1-12 years old must be accompanied by 1 paying adult.
- Children 13 years or older can participate alone, except for the Flavours of Jamaica Tour (Cooking Tour).
- Children 6-12 years old pay Child Rate.
- Children 13 years or older pay Adult Rate.
- The minimum age for the Flavours of Jamaica tour is 8 years old.
Policy for expectant mothers
For security reasons, women with
3 months of pregnancy or
can participate in the Jitney Tour,
however, women with more than 3 months of pregnancy
cannot participate in any other tour, except for the
Flavours of Jamaica tour, where all pregnant women can
- Refunds do not apply on cancellations made 4 days before your program.
- All changes are subject to availability, on a 24 hours prior request.
- Partial or full cancellations are subject to a 10% bank administration fee.